- Be respectful to your fellow teammates. Respect their time when they’re talking, ask and answer in a polite way and try being empathetic. Apart from gender for the only-female groups, we don’t discriminate based on race, sexuality, politics, or ethnicity.
- Attend to all the meetings. If you see that you’re not going to make it, please write to us so that we can notify your fellow colleagues. To preserve the group’s interest, be aware that you won’t be able to continue with the program after being absent for the second time in a month.
- Be on time at every meeting. This is a way to show respect to your fellow teammates and also to yourself. From all the things you like to do, you decided to dedicate this time to this space, honor that decision by making every second count.
- Participate when needed. There are times to speak up your mind and times to listen to what your teammates are here to say. Be attentive to how the conversation is flowing.
- Stay focused. Everyone in the room is investing time and giving trust to each other, so please be fully aware of what’s happening. Starting side conversations, checking your phone or answering emails are activities that you can do after the meeting.
- Be receptive. We are all here to help, so expect feedback that might not be exactly what you were expecting. Keeping an open mind and considering new ideas is exactly what you’re here for.
- Stay accountable. If you made a promise to complete a task, then be responsible and consequent with it. We all should be able to trust each other, so please don’t make promises you won’t be able to keep.
It will be considered as Intolerable Behavior, but not exclusively:
- Discrimination based on race, sexuality, politics, or ethnicity.
- Inappropriate speaking.
If you happen to witness intolerable behavior, please write to us at [email protected] with the subject “Intolerable Behavior” and we’ll proceed to evaluate the situation to take proper action.